Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who is Violet White? my first post...

This is a new beginning to something that i'm not sure of. I sure hope it's a good one. Or izit just coz of peer presure? or maybe a good business network? or maybe a part time job?...whatever it is...I definitely feel good about it. what's with the name? VIOLET WHITE? its a simple description of the colour of my soul, or my favourite colours so to say. Combine both of it and u'll get violet white...this name popped up while i was daydreaming. I thought that it would be cool if maybe someday i would have my own boutique...since my nature is to dream hard, i always think of it in detail. So, i thought it might be fun to come up with a cute or catchy names for my imaginary boutique...we came up ( by "we" i meant me and fuzz) with some names we thought would be appropriate such as:

  • buttons (what a cliche)
  • Pastelle - it's like pastel + elle just to make it sound feminine
  • anne young - fuzz came up with this since i told him i need a name that sound like a high end brand...and i said who's that?
  • Violet White - i came up with this name due to the same above reason.

So who is Miss Violet White? She is a very compasionate women with a very kind heart. She is a voluptious, intelligent, beautiful, graceful, fun, adventurous, and fashionable young lady. She could be soft spoken at times and fierce once provoked. She also loves nature, art, culture and tradition. She wishes to travel around the world so she can photograph the people and their lives. She's laid back and down to earth. Being positive and appreciative is her day to day goal.

Well, i needed a name that is both catchy and sophisticated. And i thought this name is sort of designer label-ish or it could be suitable for a high-end product. I can't use "buttons"... it sounds so kiddish... and i can't use Pastelle coz it sounds like a small time boutique...I need a Big name so I can make it BIG one day....I dream BIG. BIGGER. BIGGEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment