Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Violet White with a capital Veee...

This entry is about my baby Violet White. If u've read my very first entry, i wrote about my dream to open a boutique called violet white. As of October 2009, i have successfully own an online boutique. it's on facebook and as well as blogspot. After our first trip to Bangkok, i've decided that i want to venture into business world. And sooo... i've saved up some money for me to be able to get my supplies from bangkok on my second trip. I never thought it would be the BIGGEST SHOPPING EXPERIENCE of my life! Fuzz and Najwa (Fuzz's lil sis) came along to help with the stuff. came back with baggage overweight LOL! from that moment on, i realized that i am a business owner! it might not be a multi-million dollar company, but alas, it's my baby. One of my dreams came true, and i can't wait to see my baby grow. maybe one day i'll have my own shop, and then, i'll design my own stuff n i'll become a designer! homaygowd! this is sooo exciting. More exciting than working in an office from 9 to 5...haha... but before that i must start small. I've join several bazaars and markets such as the Threadszoo Bazaar. Its alot of fun joining the bazaars. Made good money and had alot of fun watching people too. I wont stop there... this is just part of the journey to become successful. Currently I'm having someone to design violet white's official website. It's still under construction tho. This website will be better than the existing facebook page or blog. Cause it will have all sorts of payment medium available. Until then, u can visit www.violetwhiteboutique.blogspot.com...




this is at Threasdzoo Bazaar held at Rasta TTDI


My eldest brother came with his family


the kids pretending to be customer and vendor








this was at Muumuulicious Celebrity Bazaar near Belicious Boutique at Damansara Perdana

No comments:

Post a Comment