Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Alia's Wedding

Alia is a dear friend of mine. We've know each other since standard 3. Recently she just got married to the guy she met when we were in form 3. She finally married Ujang after so many years dating. I was there when they met and I also were one of the witnesses who saw how it all started... their wedding were held at our hometown TTDI and it surely is one of my favourite memories.



Alia look soo pretty and demure on her wedding night.


These girls are my best girls since primary school. From left: Alia, Ida, Intan, Far and me.








here's a video i took on her akad nikah. This video is specially made for the couple.



1 comment:

  1. Happy wedding day! Got a beautiful invite for my uncle's son destination wedding. Souvenirs and sweet packs seem to be expensive. Quite excited to see the island located wedding venues Los Angeles hired by them. Accommodations for all guests with proper food arrangements are done. Also my friend is handling the baking part as in same business.

    ReplyDelete