Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Becoming 27

I forgot to blog about the month of February. On 2nd Feb, Kimmy gave birth again to her second set of 5 kittens. They're all white, gray and black. They are just adorable and soft at first, till they grew a little and started jumping on everything and tearing the house apart... god, they look like gremlins when they do that. But they're still my little meowies...








February is also my birthday month. So for my 27th birthday Fuzz was so generous and sweet that he gave me not 1 but 2 designer handbags. The first one is an Electric yellow nylon handbag from Marc by marc jacobs which I chose myself and the other is a beige coach zoe bag which Yaniz (Fuzz's manager) bought while on a trip to US. Fuzz asked Yaniz to buy me a bag from the states since its much cheaper there. I love both bags to bits.


electric yellow nylon bag. marc by marc jacobs




Coach zoe bag. Mine is off white and not black. I couldn't find a picture of the white one.


And for valentines day, Fuzz gave me a new watch. And its purple! my favourite colour.


BCBG Maxazria purple satin bow strap watch. Isn't it cute?

I adore all my pressies. Thanks yang for all the lovely pressents. thanks for loving me that much. I love You sayang.

No comments:

Post a Comment